Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which hair hair and eye color is the best on a girl?

Which hair colors the best : Blonde. brown, red or black





Which eye color is the best: Blue, green, brown, hazel, grey, purple, red, amber or blue/green?





Which hair and eye color is better on a girl? I just got bored and wanted to ask this.Which hair hair and eye color is the best on a girl?
Any hair color is good as long as it goes with her face. I generally find women with lighter eyes more attractive and I have no idea why. This could be blue, green/light green, etc.Which hair hair and eye color is the best on a girl?
I have naturally light brown hair, and blue-grey eyes. However, I love dying my hair shades of a darker brown, blondes and even reds. Black i next!





Ideally, I think, a beatiful girl would have light skin, bright blue eyes and a dark brown hair.
i have a short black hair,i'm quite happy with mine but my eyes are really dark brown but because i have dark skin,a pair of blue eyes would probably suit me but oh well,i just thought its nice
On a girl I think dark blonde/light brown hair and brown eyes looks great, or else green eyes and red hair :]
hair:red


Eyes:blue
well i have light brown hair and green eyes, and i get alot of compliments

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries