Thursday, December 10, 2009

What does the eye color blue mean?

I've always wondered but when I look it up I just don't get it?So I was wonder if it ment anything or was just an eye color!Can anyone help me?What does the eye color blue mean?
Blue eyes are very common. In fact, they are the second most common eye color in the world...just behind brown...What does the eye color blue mean?
it really doesnt mean anything i know i have blue eyes. unless it does mean something i dont know. i think it means that people with lighter eye color are special because the color is kind of like a defect in the pigment. there is less coloring pigment making the color lighter
It means your eye is blue....





Eye color is a certain trait on your DNA passed from your parents. I think blue eyes is a recessive trait and brown eyes is dominant. This means that you are more likely to be born with brown eyes, but if your parents both have blue, you probably will, too.



Umm it is just an eye color. Just like brown, green or hazel eyes. All determined by genetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries