Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the chant to change the eye color from THE CRAFT movie???

Look people- I just want the chant that's all, I know magic exists but those spells people say they dont work, I'm just experimenting a little witchcraft here to have fun- nothing major, I wanna know if its bullcrap or do it really works. I know most of you ar going to say it dont work, I know but I wanna see for my self so I can stop this nonsence. :-) lolWhat is the chant to change the eye color from THE CRAFT movie???
The Craft is just a movie. It isn't real magick or Witchcraft. I know this, I've been a Witch for over 20 years.





Don't base your judgments on whether a phony spell from a movie works or not.What is the chant to change the eye color from THE CRAFT movie???
don't mess around with that stuff. It's definetly not worth you time! find a religion or something. I know people are probably not going to like me saying that!
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries