Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favorite eye color on a person?

Chocolate Brown,Baby Blue.....?What is your favorite eye color on a person?
BlueWhat is your favorite eye color on a person?
water blue with hints of green
cat eye-green


i also have green contact lenses %26amp; i think it looks ausmn.
Hazel
my favorite one is green, it looks marbolus on girls . babydools
I like all colors but i don't really mind much what color a persons easy are but what those eyes Lead into.
i love men eyes, anycolor is good. i love men anycolor, thats good also
Hazel
Dark blue...
I think a metallic grey is absolutely beautiful on blondes.
Dark, dark brown or green
blue.
Depends on hair color and skin tone:





dark hair/light skin-brown/honey


dark hair/dark skin-green/honey/brown


light hair/dark skin-blue!


light hair/light skin-blue/green!


=)


=)


=)
i like blue eyes. mine are green which I also like
Blue, but on the other hand...if it is filled


with compassion for humans and animals, t can be


any colour to me
BLACK
blue....
Anything that's a little different. Brighter shades of blue or green, my sister's are the color of those butterscotch candies, that's really cool.
baby blue
Hazel or light brown.
dark brown
Emerald green
sea green or baby blue.
I have bright blue and I love a guy with choc brown eyes!
green...like an emerald...鈾モ櫏
water blue
Violet
cristle blue
definitely honey brown
Hazel greenish gold
BLUE cause i have blue eyes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries