Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eye color will my baby have if she's 1 month old and has greenish hazel eyes?

its hard to tell itz still real early. But probably she will have green/hazel eyes. Most newborns of caucausian race r born with deep blue, then they change-so it seems from my experience of dealing with a lot of newborns that your babys eye color is what u see. They may lighten up, or get darker but it is what it is. Brown is dominant over all others, but that doesn't mean her eyes will be brown-be patient, and enjoy your infant, because once they start talking its over.What eye color will my baby have if she's 1 month old and has greenish hazel eyes?
the majority of babies have blue eyes and then they change so you might find hers stay the colour they are now.


Its hard to know as some childrens eyes change colour as late as 9 months or older so you will have to wait it out..





lucky she doesnt need a drivers licenceWhat eye color will my baby have if she's 1 month old and has greenish hazel eyes?
I'm pretty sure you won't know for sure until the baby is one or two years old. My son was born with blue eyes and he is 9 months now and they are hazel right now, I think they will be brown but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries