Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye shadow color; do I choose to match my eyes, my clothes, my accessories?

I have blondish hair, greenish eyes. I love wearing purple eye shadow, I know it brings out the green in my eyes. But is that ok if I am wearing red earrings? Or a brown blouse? Or am I just thinking I have to match something???Eye shadow color; do I choose to match my eyes, my clothes, my accessories?
I've got blonde hair and green eyes too. I use the same color as my outfits, just a different shade (but not too close to your main color), then I go from light to dark, to lightest. It looks really good, just don't lay it on too thick! I have also found that light oranges and golden colors also bring out the green, and they go with a lot of outfits.Eye shadow color; do I choose to match my eyes, my clothes, my accessories?
Oh god...





PLEASE don't match your eyeshadows to your outfits... that is a big fashion don't!!





find more natural makeup, like browns,black,grays so you can wear it everyday and that'll look good with anything that you wear!
Choose to match your eyes! That will accent your features.





Brown and purple look good with green eyes!
I'd say maybe matching it with ur shoes or earrings maybe but not clothes coz then it wud look to matched
Def match it with ur eyes. Go 2 the make-up counter and usually they have samples of what eyeshadow will best match ur eyes.
You should use neutral or or natural colors that make your eyes stand out. Don't match eye shadow to your outfit.
I'm a Beauty Advisor....NEVER match your makeup to your clothes. Instead go by your skin tone. Natural is always best. If you want to spice it up a bit do a smoky eye or use a little color but not overbearing. Makeup is meant to accentuate what you already have not change it.
What ur doing is good. U want 2 bring out the pretty green of ur eyes. So use purple as much as U want. You may want to play with different shades of purple for day/night/school... You can also blend neutral colors like creams/tans/golds/greys w/ the purple too.
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries