Thursday, December 3, 2009

Revitalash Side Effect - Decreased Vision and Eye Color Change?

Revitalash Side effects - Has anyone experienced change in their eye color or decreased vision? I Spoke to my Opthamologist regarding my vision changes and he states that there have been some serious side effect with use of Revitalash. Please respond if you have experienced any problems. FDA is looking into this as well. Revitalash is in trouble as they have claimed no side effects with this product.Revitalash Side Effect - Decreased Vision and Eye Color Change?
i started using revitalash about 3 months months ago and my vision has been dramatically affected. i had to get glasses for distance for the first time in my life. i had no idea that there were any possible side effects.Revitalash Side Effect - Decreased Vision and Eye Color Change?
Yes! I used Revitalash for 5 days and my right vision has severely decreased and has not since gone back to normal. I think my vision has changed in my right eye and now I have to go for another check up when I just had one last week! Report Abuse

They need to pull that off the shelf then

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries