Thursday, December 3, 2009

My eyes change color. So technically what would be my eye color? Anyone else like this?

It seems that my eye color shifts from blue to green to gray, depending on the colors of my outfits and surroundings. For example, wearing red makes my eyes look really blue; wearing purple, bright blue, or certain greens make my eyes look dark green. Usually my eyes exist as a medium shade mix of the 3 colors...almost a slate bluish-green. Is this common amongst eyes?My eyes change color. So technically what would be my eye color? Anyone else like this?
My eyes do EXACTLY the same thing ... blue-green-grey.





Which is rather fun, I think. I can change the way they look just by changing my clothes or eyeshadow!My eyes change color. So technically what would be my eye color? Anyone else like this?
yeah mine are like that too i think their actually blue with like a ring of light brown or something in the middle
Me too.


In the dark they look dark brown, In the light they look hazel [brown and green]


Sometimes they look... golden. Kinda like cats eyes.


And when I'm sad or happy [either extreme] they look pure green.


I don't know if they are affected by what I wear
Yeah my eyes do that too. it's fun but sometimes frustrating because when they ask me what my color is idk either to say blue-green-grey i just have green in my I.D and Liscense. I don't think they are hazel though not at all. We're just unique!
My eyes are sometimes...


-blue


-greenish blue


-greenish grey


-blueish grey


-hazelish





And people say my eyes are pretty


So DONT WORRY ABOUT IT
i dont think your eye colour changes it depends what colour make up or clothes u wear makes the colours in your eyes stand out more.
My eyes are the same way - they're called ';hazel';
yess mine do that too!! it like changes color by what I wear. Sometimes they're blue and sometimes they're green. I just say that they're green cuz i like how they look when they're green more. I dont think its common, we're just unique =) cuz i've never heard of anyone else being like that
They are called 'hazel' eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries