Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you could have any eye color, what would it be and why?

I would have sparkling, icy blue eyes! It would be so cool!If you could have any eye color, what would it be and why?
The color will be pink. It will be pink is hot. Now I see why Mims made THIS IS WHY IM HOT!!!!!!!!!! IM HOT BECAUSE IM FLY YALL AINT CAUSE YALL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you could have any eye color, what would it be and why?
i love my eyes-- they're blue but one of em is partly brown
i have brown eyes and i love them
I would have eyes that are the color of a dolphin! I once had blue eyes but my eyes are changing now to blue to green and back. But I always have dark blue eyes I like light blue better!
i say blue because girls love blue eyes, its also innocent eyes
Hazel. Sometimes green, sometimes brown, depending on how I'm feeling or what I'm wearing. I like things to change.
green, cause thats wut i have and i like em : )
I would have green eyes.I would have green eyes because it represents the beautiful island i come from.
haha yeah i agree icy blue would be awesome. Its like the color of Amy Lee's. But I also think that purple would be cool, too :D.





I currently have blue-green-sometimes hazely eyes. They change A LOT.
I have brown eyes, but i would like to have blue i spose as a lot of boys like them
i like my brown eyes but i would love to have green eyes because they are kind of a rare color and i think they are beautiful
I have icy blue eyes right now and really enjoy them. It seems that a lot of my female friends love them too because of the comments I receive.





I wear a lot of blue and gray so they fit very well with the colors I like to wear.
I luv hazel eyes, their beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries