Thursday, December 3, 2009

At what age does a newborn's eye color change?

all babies are born with blue eyes? Does anyone know for a fact or remember when the eye color changes? my baby's eyes are still blue and i am curious if they will change? He is 3 weeks 4 days old.At what age does a newborn's eye color change?
Honestly, not all newborns have blue eyes. I've seen maybe newborn babies (within 24 hours of birth) with grey eyes, nearly black eyes, dark dark blue (most common colour), hazel, etc.





MOST babies are born with dark blue eyes, light changes the colour, the more light that hits the eye the more it will change. I've known children who were 6 and there eyes were still 'changing' colours from blue to green, or blue to brown.





A 3 weeks 4 days old infant still has lots of time for their eyes to change (although some never do change from birth colour, or only slightly...more clear blue).





Only time will tell, but usually around the age of 24 months old gives you a good idea of what they will be like for the rest of his life.





Enjoy this amazing process, and be sure to catpure some on photo!At what age does a newborn's eye color change?
No all babies are not born with blue eyes. I was born with brown eyes. As for when their eye color can change I have no clue, my daughter was born with blue eyes and she is almost 3 weeks old and hers haven't changed. I hope they don't I love her eye color. :)
yours were blue when born but turned brown and now they are hazel....your brother mikey was Drakes color till he was anywhere from 6 to 10 months then started getting a real pretty blue..girls like him for his eyes lol
three of my kids eyes have not changed from blue and they are 4,4, and 5.my oldest son was born with brown eyes and he is 9.the eye color depends on the genes the child inherits
I heard up 2 a year. My babies eyes havent changed yet at 3 month
My baby was born with blue eyes, she is 8 months old now, and sometimes they are grey, sometimes they look dark blue, and sometimes they are brown. I think they are going to be brown though. Im not sure when they will change for good though, even though I think that brown eyes are the dominant gene.
My son had blue eyes until just before his 2nd birthday then they turned hazel. Now my daughters eyes turned dark green (like mine) about a month after her birth.





I think every baby is different.
Baby's eye color can change up to 6 months old. And yes, they are all born with blue eyes.
My children's pediatrician always told me the eye color can change anytime in the first year. If your babies eye color is still blue on his first birthday, then they are not going to change.
i was born with brown eyes.


my baby is almost 4 months and hers are as blue as her daddys
My 1st sons eyes were blue for a while, now theyre dark brown.





My 2nd sons eyes were blue and they stayed blue





I think 3 weeks is way too early to tell.


.
My baby was born with brown eyes but she is 4 months now and they are the pretties blue.


me blue


daddy brown.





Cadence Kimber born April 24th 2007 5lbs 4oz and 17 inches long!!!!


Can't wait till #2
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries