Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think is the prettiest eye color?

I love blue-gray eyes %26lt;3What do you think is the prettiest eye color?
Green...but I'm a bit biased, haha. That's my eye color most of the time.





My eyes range anywhere from blue to grey to green.What do you think is the prettiest eye color?
i luv blue-gray eyes and brown eyes.... but it matters on the PPL look.... like it would be weird having a blond with brown (almost to the point of black) eye color... that would be freaky....... so ya





i %26lt;3 gray-blue and DARK brown eyes... :D
i love brown eyes


n not just because i have brown eyes


i like the light brown eyes not like the totally dark ones


Bill has some really pretty brown eyes!!...they are the best!!


they look really pretty in the sun/light :)





star for you!
Brown.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I have Blue Gray eyes!





I love it when one eye is SUPER blue and the other one is Brown....I think it looks so cool!
I really like Bills eyes.





They seem like Golden Amber Brown or something like that.
crystal blue or grey blue look amazing.
Black


dunno know y but i think it is prettiest color and eye color too
Hazel eyes
Green,


i have blue eyes with gold specks, or they are gray or green.


(my eyes change colors)
blue gray becuz thats my eye color !!! i love my eye color yayy %26gt;3
oddly, brown is the prettiest to me
black
blue, my boyfriends. mine are brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries