Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color eye shadow should i wear?

I need to know what color eye shadow to wear for with my homecoming dree....


my dress is a wine red


my hair is black


and my complexion is similar to Haley Berry's What color eye shadow should i wear?
if i were you I'd definitelty go for shades of brown/bronze to highlight your natural skin color and also eye color.





have fun at homecoming=)What color eye shadow should i wear?
Hello, I've gotten my makeup done multiple times for dances. MAC and Sephora makeup artists always told me to never match my eyeshadow with my dress EXACTLY. You're eyeshadow can be in in the same color family.





However, since you are wearing red, and you're hair is dark and your complexion on the olive side, I think you should keep your eyeshadow very very natural, and wear a nice winged liner with a lot of mascara. Fill in your brows and since you're eyes are not too heavy, you can wear a nice lip gloss.





Have fun!
a somoky shadow


you can buy it in special smoky shades like a brown, grey, black, and silver, and blend them around your eyelid





i have the same thing
I would recommend a party eye.





I think it would be gorgeous!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7QUs33td鈥?/a>
I would do like a pink or a light blue because the first rule in make up is to never match your eyeshadow color with the color of your outfit!!!
do a smoky look. a color that compliment your eyes and then you black for the smoky affect but not a lot of black..
ah. Redish Brown. try to go Natural tho.


Maybe not to much red, try to blend it.



you should wear a dark brown eye shadow . this way it will be noticeable %26amp; will match everything about you ;]
gold or silver would look gorgeous.
black-grey
black
silvery.. but not too sparkly
like a neutral


browns beigh's


oe maybe silvers


but not glitterys


just subtle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries