Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eye makeup should I use?

I have green-ish blue eyes, and my dress (its a day dress, somewhat dressy casual) is mainly white and black, with a little hot pink on it. I was going to do just normal black/grey pallet smoky eye, but I was wondering if there are any colors that would accent the pink nicely. It would be totally fabulous if you could help! :DWhat color eye makeup should I use?
Go for a very light pink shimmer highlight shadow for under the brow. Use a dark rose for the crease then go a shade lighter to blend in the center of the lids. Find an eyeliner in the same color family (like eggplant or raisin) and smudge it into the lashes (above %26amp; below). Finish with black mascara. I think that would bring out the dress color better as opposed to using black or gray. Also, use a gloss in the pink family for your lips.What color eye makeup should I use?
hye girl, i think for this question is no need to worry, thereare so many ways for that http://www.air-shox.com if you think you personally cant do that,you can go for a experist for some advice,or there are so many cosmetics couters,you can aslo go there ask them for that,,so many other ways,
i like your smoky eyes effect, i think you should go for a idea like that, even white eyeliner, place some bronzer, or go for a nude lip, but you say a black and white dress how about a little red lips?
hmm. i always love golds and bronzes. they are soooo pretty. thats all i wear.





answer my queestion plz





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsYygqaj0BeY89Lkd1UxIrrAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090618002304AAhCd5W

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries