Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does eye color affect appearance majorly?

I'm 13 and have blue eyes, and a lot of girls tell me they are nice. I'm wondering because I want to ask this girl out, and maybe it will give me a better chance.=PDoes eye color affect appearance majorly?
Aha, well you have pretty eyes, but either she likes you or doesn't. That's what matters. Does eye color affect appearance majorly?
It totally depends on the girl. Personally, I prefer blue eyes and dark hair. But I have friend who hate blue eyes on men. Honestly, it shouldn't make a difference, but there are some preferences out there. Just ask the girl out. If you've got the right attitude, she'll say yes!


Good luck!
In a way, but i don't think it would give you a better chance with girls than someone with a different eye colour. A lot of girls don't take that into account with guys.
Eyes don't really effect me, but blue eyes are nice, i have them too (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries