Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favorite hair/eye color on the opposite sex?

Blonde hair Blue eyes





Haha lookin at everyones answers proves nobody like blondes!What is your favorite hair/eye color on the opposite sex?
Brunette (brown or black) hair with green or brown eyes. =)What is your favorite hair/eye color on the opposite sex?
I like white women with natural black hair and green eyes.





I like too, blonde women with green eyes.
I'm a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes and I prefer guys with brown hair and blue eyes.
I don't really care what color the hair is. But I have noticed that I am drawn to dark haired guys.
wat color is vagina?
Like a purple color
Black hair


brown eye
Black hair and Blue eyes.
Dark hair and light eyes.
not bothered but dark is reallllly nice so black or brown


im brunette with green eyes myself
Dark hair and hazel/light brown/green eyes
no preference
black or brown hair


brown or green/hazel eyes
brown/dark blonde hair


hazel/green/blue eyes
Hair=Brown


Eyes=all of them! (:
black hair, most of the time, and i like brown eyes, but it doesn't really matter to me...
hair - brown


eyes- green :P
eyes: blue


hair:brown or black
dark brown
darkish hair, light eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries