Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eye color looks good with black hair?

i wanna get colored contacts but idk what color


would look good with black hair, help? (:What eye color looks good with black hair?
green eyes look beautiful


blue POPS


and brown eyes look naturalWhat eye color looks good with black hair?
my eyes are green and sometimes i dye my hair black and it looks really good lol


black hair will really make any color pop but i like green best


blue would also look pretty








everyone answer mine please :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
hmmi think that megan fox eyes are amazing and look great with her beautiful long hair...here is a pic of her eyes:


http://frappelattes.com/wp-content/uploa鈥?/a>





its kinda like a light tirquoise eyes...its really beautiful!! i love it.


good luck!


answer mine?


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Hi! I think that ice blue eyes looks amazing with black hair or a really light green because it really brings attention to your eyes and is really pretty. :]


Ice blue would be best though. ^_--
All colors look good





I think the most unique colors that would go with black hair are either bright green or bright blue.
light blue, carribean blue, emerald green, and silver look amazing with black hair
I have greyish/blue coloured eyes... some times greenish (depends on eye shadow) and I've dyed my hair black and I get compliments more when my eyes are the greyish/blue





That might help
bright green





i have medium green eyes with black hair but ive always wanted bright green cuz it looks prettiest! tehhe :D
pacific blue :) :) :)
Green is the bomb with black hair! The black really makes them pop out.
to me, most colors look nice, but especially bright blue/aqua blue or dark brown.
blue!!
Probably green or blue :)
Brown or green. I'd say green is better.
I THINK GREEN
Blue or Brown
all colors do
blue, it kinda gives a trippy look or green
not blue!





just brown really lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries