Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's your favorite eye color on the opposite gender?

green or blue.... so pretty lolWhat's your favorite eye color on the opposite gender?
The color that is in their iris.....eye color doesn't matter, it is about personality. A person has to have a sense of humor and be understanding.What's your favorite eye color on the opposite gender?
brown.





http://rainingcharacters.wordpress.com/2…





~girl.of.existialism.
have you ever noticed how many celebrities have bright, bright blue eyes?


That's pretty cool, but my husband has really pretty hazel eyes and I love that.
something that goes with them


like i dont want a black guy with bright green eyes


hehe


or a white guy with black eyes xD





but i do like bright green and blues
Any light color.
Violet.
It varies between Brown and Green I think both eye colours are gorgeous.
I like any color, but I do like blue and green.
i like hazel or brown. but it shouldn't matter the color, it's how u feel when u see the person's eyes
My baby has the biggest most beautiful blue eyes!!!!
definitely green or hazel.
Got to be BLUE The colour of my team
*green
I like them all. But, pink eye is a drag.
any color is nice
any color is alright with me
For a chick blue or brown.
green or hazel or brown
Blue
Blue
Brown! :]
I like blue
Brown
I love green or hazel!!!
Bright green (:
Blackish brown just like me!
Blue or Brown
hazel is sexy
Blue, bright.
brown/hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries