Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's your favorite eye color and why?

I like all of them...


Brown because its mysterious...


Blue because it's pretty


And green/hazel because it's interesting...





I have dark brown eyes but i love them! What are your opinions?What's your favorite eye color and why?
Black because it's very rare. Ok I've never seen any...except on a shark or something. So I go for black because it's evil muhaahahahahahWhat's your favorite eye color and why?
i like green the best, idk why, there just so pretty %26lt;3 also teal, because my mom has teal eyes %26amp; i look up to her [:





i have hazel eyes, so mine are kinda green, but still, green are better than mine [:





-mercedes
I like Green because it is rare and is usually a beautiful colour. I think that all eye colours are interesting though. Ice blue is also one of my favs because it can be so intense and piercing.
Emerald green cuz green is my fave color and i also think it looks interesting like magical or something. But i like mny own eyes too there the same color as my hair brown so dark it looks black :D eyes of the devil...
light brown it just looks so cute. my mommy has light brown eyes and i feel bad cuz i didn't inherit that. Blue eyes are ok but they are not for everyone. Some people look evil or possesed with blue eyes, but on others it looks great.
I love guys with golden colored eyes, a VERY light blue almost clear or silver, or a turquoise colored. there just beautiful!!!
Ice Blue eyes- because they are mystifying. But I have pretty cool eyes too- you would call it hazel green, but blue and brown are mixed in. Sometimes my eyes look like tiger eyes also- it depends what I wear.
grey.


they're so mysterious.
Icy-blue. Because it's really pretty and I think it's mysterious.
ice blue especially paired with dark dark hair. because it's soooo sexy.


i personally think brown is too common but dark brown can be really beautiful
i like brown, just because. but blue eyes are nice too. i wish i had blue actually, but i have really reaaaaaaally dark brown.
Green/hazel its a nice color


Gray very interesting


Dark Brown its classic alot of ppl have it
Dark blue and grey because they are beautiful colors.
crystal blue becuz even on the fatest or ugliest person it makes them sooo much prettier! :D
brown, cuz they re amazingly beautiful
i like blure better. first, i have blue eyes. and i think blue is pretty rare... and pretty
brown
hazel:DDD
green, purple, blue, and grey
Hazel.


because i think it's awesome how the tone changes :)
Blue and light purple contacts look cool.
Hazel, that is mine, and they are always changing.
Brown/dark brown. It's such a warm, inviting color...blue eyes kinda scare me sometimes.
ii have light brown they are mysterious i guess hah ;)


blue %26amp; green are pretty %26amp; flirtyy aha






Deep blue (:
Blue
Dark brown
green cuz green eyes r pretty
Green .
hazel eyes are just so gorgeous
it doesn't really matter to me as long as the face is overall pretty =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries