Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eye color do you think is most attractive?

I love hazel eyes, since they tend to be so interesting. How about you?What eye color do you think is most attractive?
pale blue.What eye color do you think is most attractive?
I think all eye colors are attractive. I agree with you on the hazel eyes too. My daughter has hazel eyes and they change depending on what she is wearing.
blue


sometimes brown


i have poopy brown eyes


xD
green is sexy.


i have green eyes.
Brown for guys-Blue for girls
Mine are hazel but I must admit blue is my favorite,
Daaaaark Brown ;)
brown or hazel
Black or Blue. Mmmmmmmm shiny


-Ryko
pale blue/green/grey eyes
green eyes %26lt;3


;]
Bright green. My ex-husband has really bright green eyes, and so do both of our sons. :)
Blue
Blue
Brown, i love them.


(';,)
Green.


or blue.


Idk but I really love like jade green.


=]
grayes green
green and brown.


:)
blue
green
Yeah, i agree with you, Hazel eyes.
  • virus
  • 1 comment:

     
    skin industries