Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best eye color on a redhead

I have dark brown eyes which i love but i want to change my looks.





so im gonna try getting FreshLook Color contacts





but I don't know what color to get.





So tell me your favorite color eyes with red hair





(Grey, Blue,Green, lavenderish color, honey, saphire or aquaish, hazel?)Best eye color on a redhead
Blueeee.








But that's only cuz my eyes are blue and I happen to be a redhead.





It depends on the person. Different colors look good on different ppl !Best eye color on a redhead
I would say brown! i am a red head and i have brown eyes the color of chocolate.





i get comments all the time! because you dont see a redhead with brown eyes everyday :] Report Abuse

Green as long as they are not too dark.
Green looks BEAUTIFUL with red hair =] good luck with the new look!
Personally I think Green or Blue would look great :-)
a best eye color for a redhead is would be green
Light Blueeee, or HONEYYY. very soft and naturelle%26lt;3
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries