Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eye shadow would you recommend?

I have dark brown-black long hair and a fair-medium skin tone. What color eye shadow would you recommend?
I would say gold-ish glimmer.


Nothing that pops. What color eye shadow would you recommend?
green or white
What color are your eyes??...Brown? I would suggest any warm tones...or muted colors
see if u want to look hatke then try a thick kajal ' n smoky look will b gorgeous according to me so go ahead n try it if u want to b diffrent from others. i will b thankfull to u if u like my funda .
i would recommend the color blue. for my opinion, i like blue for your complexion.





but i recommend green for your eyes, it fits brown colored eyes.





any of these colors would do with a bit of glitters and sparkly style, it would make it more nicer. :D
I think a plum or amethyst tone would look pretty.
Browns,greens...earth colours. Like these:


http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/For鈥?/a>


(';,)
You can choose any shade, accept brown. Depending on you're dress color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries