Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it possible for your eye color to change over time?

My eyes used to be really dark brown (like, chocolate dark), but lately they seem to have more green in them, almost a hazel. Can your eye color change??Is it possible for your eye color to change over time?
mine change colour even on different days, its almost as if they're mood stones! they vary from blue-green-grey.





Eye colour can change for many reasons. its not uncommon at all, don't worry about it :)Is it possible for your eye color to change over time?
Well alot of us are born with blue eyes then it darkens to our right color. I wish I kept my blue eyes but fortunatly i had a cosmetic procedure that changed my eyes to blue called newcoloriris .
Hi





Yes your eye color can change over time. My eyes and my mom's eyes were dark brown, and they have become a little lighter over the years. I also have a cousin who was born with gray eyes, and they turn blue, green, or hazel sometimes. Eye color could change due to genetics or a medical condition.
My sister was born with blue eyes, then they turned green for a few years and now they are hazel. It's so weird, but cool.
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries