Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eye shadow goes best with blue eyes?

Black, gray or brown because they cause the eyes to pop out!What color eye shadow goes best with blue eyes?
silver...but it depends on your outfitWhat color eye shadow goes best with blue eyes?
I think that shadowing light blue or green works well
eye shadows in coppery, shimmery brown, peach, and gold tones, along with bronze liner %26amp; black mascara make blue eyes pop. avoid grey, silver, pink, and blue tones, they wash out blue eyes.
orange
brown!
red/pinks warm colors.Never mix cool with cool.
purple.
Brown is the color that magazines says make them pop.





However, I have brown eyes and i like something a little more shimmery, like purple or silver/white. Just don't go too overpowering with colors that don't blend in with your skin color.
silverish grey
I have blue eyes and I tend to like pinks and browns...
purple or a tan brown plus it depends on what brand!!
grey looks amazing on blue eyes
i would put greyish, green, or pink it sometimes depends on your skin tone so i think any color is fine but if your skin is dark you might want to use a bright color and if it is light then you can use any color
lavender
a light green or pink.. I think
I have blue eyes I use browns golds and pinks.
Brown, taupe, beige, sandy beach.
I have light blue eyes and the best colour I have found for me is green - not too light not too deep.
i also have blue eyes so i recommend dark blue eye shadow. especially if u have blonde hair. will look great!!!!
You can wear so many colors. What is your skin tone? That will help some of the answer-ers.





I'm fair with pinkish undertone - I wear olive greens, browns, deep violet, gold/bronze. I stay away from black and burgundy, since I'm so pale.
Light sparkly blue, or a silver shade. Just remember you'll always look pretty!
goldish, medium blue, and light pink. (I got this from a magazine SEVENTEEN, so it should be accurate) lol.
depends on what you look like
Brown. Or a tawny yellow.
Not blue
all eyeshadows go w/ blue, but light pinks and smokey greys look the best, i think. thats whay i wear the most. i have blue eyes too.
light colors
Blue- blue is a very common eyeshadow color. Blues are all about being noticed, not natural. But blue doesn't necessarily go great with every ones eye color. blue goes best with blue or baby blue eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries