Thursday, December 3, 2009

Change my eye color with contacts, brown to green?

I have looked everywhere and i guess it is 100% true you can not change your eye color permanantly. But is there such thing as green colored contacts that change your eye color that you can leave in your eye for like months until you need to take them out? Because it would be annoying putting them on and taking them off every day. Or is there any kind of food or beverage you can eat/drink that can lighten your eye color? I have big brown eyes and wanted to change them green. (By the way i have 20/20 vision, this is solely just to change my eye color, not vision).Change my eye color with contacts, brown to green?
the only way is colored contacts and some kinds can be worn up to 7 days but you must take them out and perform required maintenance or they can cause blindness when they get dirty and grungy and dry out and infect your eyes. It is worth the hassle to change color or it is not. You will be much cuter, hotter, sexy, and lively with green. I vote to go for it and do the proper care.Change my eye color with contacts, brown to green?
no your going to have to take them in and out for clenliness or you could get eye infections and such. Plus, this is just my own opinion adding in but if I were you Id make sure to go with a medium green. Too bright ends up looking like an alien or crackhead.
uhhm sorry no........NO WAY........dont uu think people will be eating/drinking to change their eye coolor.......sorry I guess you just have to put and take out everyday just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries