Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats a good color eye shadow for brown eyes?

Also what color eye liner should I try?Whats a good color eye shadow for brown eyes?
purple is lovelyWhats a good color eye shadow for brown eyes?
pink and lighter browns for fair skin but if you really want to bring ur eyes out try a darker shade of brown.





http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>





check it out! It has all of ur answers
I would suggest brown eyeliner. For eye shadow, I think purple is pretty, and light green, too.
I find that pinks, and purples really bring out my brown eyes. Do three toned colors if you can =]. Like dark purple, then med purple, then light ext
Emerald Green, eye shadow, dark brown eyeliner.
i have brown eyes, and purple/plum colored eyeshadow looks really good and with dark brown eyeliner! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries