Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think about my natural hair and eye color?

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/…





And those are my natural eyelashes...I'm not wearing any makeup or anything in that picture.What do you think about my natural hair and eye color?
Why did that person copy my answer?


---


Your eyes, they're amazing.


You dyed your hair?


Either way, I'm sure it's fine.


=]What do you think about my natural hair and eye color?
I think it's pretty. You have very pretty eyes and I like the color of your hair. I bet you look really good with dark hair and your eyes would look really good with dark hair as well. =)
You look very nice
plain jane. zzzz.
by p.ģŘäpĥ ∞ 268


Member since:


July 24, 2007


Total points:


16165 (Level 6)


Badge Image:





Contributing In:


Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered


Add to My Contacts





Block User





Best answer 23%3186 answers


Badge Image:


Contributing In: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered Member Since: July 24, 2007


Total Points: 16165 (Level 6)


Points earned this week: 195Add to My Contacts


Block User


Your eyes, they're amazing.


You dyed your hair?


Either way, I'm sure it's fine.


=]
they are both quite striking
I liked them.
Pretty (:


Ooh dyed color sounds nice tuu :]
your hair looks sooo pretty!!!
Your eyes. Their bright and sexy :]
Your eyes, and hair are both very nice. I wouldn't change them.
eh missy that girl has blonde hair and blue eyes and ur avater is blonde hair and blue eyes


ur some mog missy





hun ur pic is stunnin love the eyes
both pretty, dont change them
your hair and eyes are beautiful!!!!! I'm jealous- lol





your eyelashes are amazingly long for no mascara





your eyes look like they have little bolts of lightening in them-lol
I think they're beautiful. I love your hair colour and freckles. :)
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries