Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eye color will pass on better?

i have brown hair and blue eyes and all my life i have wanted brown eyes. my bf has black hair and brown eyes. he's hispanic. what color hair and eyes will my baby have?What eye color will pass on better?
Probably brown since brown is the dominant gene in eye color. But, if he has a recessive blue eye gene, it may combine with your blue eye gene and make a blue eyed baby. So, it's a toss up.What eye color will pass on better?
Your baby could have either brown eyes or blue eyes. Blue eyes are the result of a recessive eye colour allele, and brown eyes are the result of a dominant gene. I would guess that your baby will have dark hair and dark eyes...


Look up eye colour calculators in google, you can do a fun little exercise that will give you the ';odds'; on all the eye colours for your little one!
Brown eyes are the dominant trait. Even though it is more likely, that does not mean your baby will definitely end up having brown eyes.





My sister has brown eyes and her hubby has blue eyes. Their son has blue eyes.





My mom has blue eyes and my dad has brown eyes. All five of their kids have brown eyes.





Oh yeah... All babies are born with bluish gray eyes. They will begin changing in the first few months to their actual color.
i am going to argure that blue is more donament my husband has hazel eyes and I have blue eyes my kids both have blue eyes . my husband has black hair I have brown hair my kids both have brown hir . I joke around with my husband because i swear all my kids got from him are his big feet . my son just turned three and he is wearing size 10 shoes.!!
the brown eyes. Its widely known that hispanic are definenty stronger. same thing goes for black and asian.





My bf's sister has green eyes,his grampa has blue eyes. my mom got green and so is my sis so i hope my baby takes after them even though both me and my bf have brown.
I would definitely say brown. There is a chance they could be blue but brown is definitely more dominant. I would say the hair will be dark considering you both have dark hair, more than likely black but could be a dark brown too :)
i THINK blue is recessive, therefore brown is more likely. Try doing a search on dominate and recessive genes and you may find your answer.
That also depends on yours and his parents' eye color. So from the info you gave me, they could be brown, blue, green, hazel...
my hubby ahs brown eyes and brown hair i have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair both my girls have blue eyes and one has straight brown hair and the other has white blonde curly hair so i guess blue
The baby will more likely have brown eyes.
well it will proberly hav brown hair but it depends blue better than green but i think brown better than blue my mother inlaw has one blue one a gold brown colour
brown eyes are more dominant than blue so there is a better chance they will be brown, but it could still go either way.
brown will becase brown is the dominit colour

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries