Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am really pale, what color eye-shadow and lipstick should I wear?

I need some advice on make-up. See I am really white and I want to know what color eye shadow I should wear and also lipstick.I am really pale, what color eye-shadow and lipstick should I wear?
I'm also very pale!!! From experiance I'd say go for shimmery pinks, blues, and silvers on the eyes. For the lips I would say light pinks, clears, and neurtal to tans!! Good luck!!!!I am really pale, what color eye-shadow and lipstick should I wear?
lipstick should be pale pink or orange or peach


lip gloss would work better





eye liner should be blue or brown or white/silver





eye shadow should be cream or pale pale pale pink or light brown/beige





a little light brown blush/rouge








hope it works...
You have almost everything available to you. Deeper colors should be reserved for very romantic situations so you don't look like a tramp.
Brown....
Why don't you use a self tanning cream? or use Ivory and light pressed powder but if you don't want to look like Casper try the self tanning cream.
im really pale and i use light blues, lavenders, and light browns for eyeshadow. i don't wear much lipstick- but when i do it's light pinks. i wear more lip gloss in neatrals and light pinks.
Make sure u dont wear alot of dark colors, will make u look too gothic. go for lighter pinks, and shimmers
Not contrasting very much: pink lipstick, and a lttle brown shadow,to say
my mom sells make up u should wear earthy colors and colors that dont make you look fake. wear a light pink gloss and a pink or brown eye shadow. if you want to be tan try bronzing beads by mary kay.
if you are pale and blond you can get a way with it all... lol .. I as well am pale. I wear naturals either tones... Blue eyes looks best in light shades of brown and red brings out the blue... Green eyes look best in black eye liner I an mot to sure but frosty always look good on lips but one again the most natural look is best no matter how much make up you wear enhancing the natural beauty is always Best. I like to give the appearance that i am not wearing make up at all.....
that depends, if you're pale with a yellow undertone and lighter hair, stick with golds, taupes, light mochas, peaches, light olive greens. If you're dark haired with a reddish complexion, stick with pinks for blush, lavendars for eyes shadow, navy liner, navy mascara or anything that has a blueish undertone. this looks most natural on pale, reddish skin.
Self confidence is the best make-up for any girl. Best wishes from BAGHDAD.
my daughter is pale like that so when she gets makeup it's always something like a shimmering baby pink color or a shimmering light blue color. the lipstick is a very light rose color sometimes she uses a light pink followed by a translucent gloss.also try a light mauve color that looks pretty too
don't really wear bright colors and not darks colors either maybe in between you might want to mix a light and a dark color togther and see how they come out and let me know
Dear Fashion: Your eyeshadow should accent your eye color. Depending on what color your eyes are would be how you would choose the color. Choosing your lipstick is pretty much a matter of preference. I have a virtual makeover section on my website you're welcome to visit and see which colors work best for you. www.marykay.com/StephPhillips I'm not asking you to purchase anything, just check out the What's New section and click on the virtual makeover. Look for the model that best suits your *natural* hair color and skin tone. This will help you pick out what colors you should look for. If you need further assistance, I'd be glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries