Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eye color would look the best on me?

i have brown hair, i have light skin color, but its not white, its not too light and not too dark.


if i would get colored lenses, what color would look the best on me?


thanks!What eye color would look the best on me?
I would say red blood shot lenses like Count Dracula would go well with your skin tone and match your personality as well.What eye color would look the best on me?
I think blue would look really good..but any color really.... no u should get green I loOVE green eyes.. .thats what I have and I always get compliments on my eyes..and the guys love them =p
Powder blue...like the hot tarts on Star Trek!!
maybe hazel or green?
Try hazel, my bff has hazel eyes and brown hair and she's a model! Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries