Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eye shadow should I wear if I have green eyes, dark brown hair, and fair skin?

Green or Hazel Eyes:


1. Tried and True: brown, apricot, purple, plum, deep khaki or forest green (because they are in the same greenish family, they brighten green eyes)


2. Funky Favorites: gold, lime-green, really light green, bright purple (super modern)








You'll find that warm colors like deep purples, plums, mauves, lilacs, golds, bronzes, deep greens, coppers, browns, medium pinks, peaches, and apricots are all excellent choices for green eyes.





You should avoid cool colors like blues, silvers, whites and pastels since they can give you a washed-out look





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiM1AzCTe鈥?/a>





What color eye shadow should I wear if I have green eyes, dark brown hair, and fair skin?
The good news is a lot of colors will look nice on you. Purple, as the opposite color to green in the spectrum, will look great on you. Greens will make your eyes pop, and brown/neutrals can be good if you are playing up either lips or cheeks instead. Avoid reds, pinks and LIGHT golds because those are not flattering at all. Bronzes are nice especially when paired with a warmer blush.What color eye shadow should I wear if I have green eyes, dark brown hair, and fair skin?
Hey hun,


Fortunately, you and i sound VERY similar as far as looks go. I have extremely fair skin, green eyes and dark hair. The standard colors that generally work well with our eyes are:


-golden browns


-warm taupes


-deep purples


-soft peaches


-soft violets.





Now what i have found is that Golds in general look really nice. Especially for us with fair skin it gives us a little glow which i absolutely love.





If you would like some referencing you can check out my cosmetology or just my pictures on my myspace! I have plenty of diverse styles on there. :)





Hope this helped!!





www.myspace.com/grimmothy



Go to marykay.com and do a free virtual make over where you can try on different kinds and colors of makeup and hairstyles onto a picture of yourself you upload or on a model. You can find out what colors of makeup look good on you and it's pretty fun!
Your coloring is close to mine. My eyes are dark greenish hazel. I darken my upper eyelids slightly with light brown.





Wearing forest green shirts and sweaters is what enhances my eye color. Green is not a natural color on one's face.
Do NOT go with blue, it looks terrible on green eyes.





Try a purple or reddish brown shade to compliment them instead.
use the loreal expert trios for green eyes they have dark green, gold, etc on it, its quite good for green eyes apparently
idk i have fair skin hazel eyes and brown hair and i either wear brown or white or watever looks good w/ wat im wearing
sort of shimmery champagne maybe.
a dark blue or purple
I would say purple or gray
blue! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries