Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color eye shadow should I use?

I am wearing a cute and dressy turquoise top to a club with friends tonight my skin is superrr tan but pretty much any color looks good on me


and i am trying to decided what color family of eyeshadow i should wear


browns (keep it neutral and sexy)


blues (to compliment)


purple (to contrast and pop)


smokey eye (sexy)


blue and purple (fun and compliments/contrasts)





which one do you think?What color eye shadow should I use?
smoky blues ..





two shades of blue eye shadow ..





one is dark and one is light ...





the darker one is in the outter corner of ur eyes..





and the lighter one , in ur inner corner..





two coats of mascara , some blush , some pink nude lipgloss..





and voila .. enjoy ur nite =)) xxWhat color eye shadow should I use?
wear a smokey eye if you wnat to look hot and spicy. but my other opnion is to get silver liquid eyeshadow and put it on very lightly so that ur eves will shimmer in the dark . but dont put on to much or it will look like circus makeup! =]
Use a gold an then a turquoise liner like in lagoons.


http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii118鈥?/a>
I would either do brown/ bronze shimmery color


or smokey eyes w/ like dark grays
I would go with the smokey eye because it's super sexy.


But if you want it to be fun then do the turquoise shades.
wear a bronze eyeshadow, it'll look nice on your tan skin and make your turquoise top pop.
How about about a smokey eye with brown or bronze and blue ?


Good luck ! (:
smokey eye! : ] i always do that
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries