Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eye shadow color will make my blue eyes stand out?

I want my blue eyes to stand out, they are really dark? What can make them brighter or just even make them pop! Here is a picture of one of my eyes lol.


http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/zoethegause/blueeyes.jpgWhat eye shadow color will make my blue eyes stand out?
honestly, every color other than brown will make your eyes pop.


golds, blues, greens, pinks... you name it.


my favorite to use on blue eyes are golds and pinks. ... with a blue liner, it looks wonderful. it makes your eyes look bigger and more alert.


=)What eye shadow color will make my blue eyes stand out?
okay well i have almost the same color eyes as you! and what i do is i put on just a little light brown eyeshadow all over the lid. then i take a dark blue (like a dark navy blue) and put it on right at the base of my eye lashes. then i put on a dark brown (black is just too harsh for me) eye liner, from the middle of my eye then out into a little fish tail. then top it all off with black mascara!





this looks really cool! another little thing that you can do that loks pretty cool, is that you could take some really light blue eyeshadow, and put it on your inner corners of your eyes. t helps make your eyes look bigger, (the eyelinder does that too!)





well i hope that this helped! and i kjnow that you will look great with whatever you choose to do! good luck, and bye!!
golds, like the ones from bare minerals


Queen Phyllis








http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2111576%26amp;productId=VP11350%26amp;bstore=bareescentuals%26amp;navAction=push%26amp;navCount=4%26amp;categoryId=cat920013





i use that one with black eyeliner and it makes them POP!
really dark sparkly pink or even try purple eyeliner
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries