Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone changed their eye color using contacts?

I have nice hazel eyes right now, but sometimes I wish I had blue ones - just wondering if anyone had success with changing their eye color using contactsHas anyone changed their eye color using contacts?
i knew a girl who did that and everyone i knew made fun of her behind her back .


don't do it , it makes people think you aren't comfortable with your self .Has anyone changed their eye color using contacts?
yeah it works but you cant make your eyes light blue it will come out a dark blue and it will look fake
Yeah, I have blue and turquoise contacts. Here in the usa they can cost u $50 and you have to go to an eye doctor. I got mine in Mexico for about $15. I didn't have to see an eye doctor.
Yes, my best friend has brown eyes and she just got contacts that are blue,


They really work- actually when I last saw her I was like, huh, dont you have brown eyes? So if your used to contacts why not try it out?


Good luck!
nope...
no but that would be awsome and smart :)
mine are orange right now
duh
duh... well not changing the actual eye color but how it looks.
Yeah, I have gray ones. My eyes are a lightish golden brown and turn orange a lot. The gray ones look really natural on me and dark green also looks natural. I've never tried blue but I've heard blue only works on people with blue, green, or gray eyes.
Don't bother, no matter what color you get they look fake.
it can recl ur eyes
nope but it sounds cool!!!
You should be happy with what God gave you, lots of girls wish they had hazel eyes because they are so exotic.... but if you insist, go to your eye doctor and get fitted for color contacts, they cover up any eye color and your doctor can answer any questions you have.
I know that when people (like myself) go from brown/hazel like yours and then switch to blue, it is very noticeable, and not in the best way! However, if you went from hazel to green or gray, that would be a little more subtle. But ALSO, if you switched to blue and you weren't around people who you know, then they it wouldn' be as noticeable. ALSO, if you're thinking of doing it, get a brand like FreshLooks...it has a blend of colors that look more natural. The ones by Acuvue are just a solid color and do not look as natural. Hope this helps.
Hi Andy. I just dropped by to tell you that you are one wonderful guy.
you dont actually change the color of your eye...having color contacts is like clothing for you eyes!But i have seen it work and you cant even see your natural eye color through the contacts!
I've changed my eye color plenty of times. It's fun and easy. And actually, they do make contacts that look very realistic. People always thought mine were natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries