Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls, what isyour favorite eye color in a guy?

And what do you think of guys that have hazel eyes? ( I have hazel eyes myself)Girls, what isyour favorite eye color in a guy?
any color really as long as he has a good personality. but my favorite color really is green/brownGirls, what isyour favorite eye color in a guy?
iT REALLY DOESNT MATTER ANY COLOR iS FiNE. BLUE EYES ARE CUTEE. GREEN ARE RARE. %26amp; BROWN ARE DEEP %26amp; SENSiTiVE. BUT i REALLY LiKE WHEN EYES ARE MULTiCOLORED. WHEN THEY HAVE ONE MAiN COLOR %26amp; THEN LiKE SPECS OF ANOTHER COLOR. THATS UNiQUE %26amp; REALLY CUTEE. i ALSO LOOK FOR THE ACTUAL SHAPE OF THE EYES. OH %26amp; i LOVEE GUYS WiTH LONG EYELASHES.
I think hazel eyes are very attractive but there is nothing like my boyfriend's eyes. They change colors depending on the color he is wearing and the weather. I've seen then blue, green, gray, even a little yellow in the middle. Crazy but so sexy.





Hazel eyes are hot too.
actually, i like any color in a guy, well


i dont like eyes that almost look black,


but other than that i like all colors-


unless they look weird on that particular


guy.
I saw the most prettiest eyes on the bus one day, when i was coming home from school. They were like a bright turquiose color. I couldn't stop staring. I had to tell him how much i loved them too! Too bad he was older! lol
Hazel and green are my favorite. I never really liked blue eyes, they just kind of creep me out. But green and hazel are awesome.
My boyfriend has hazel eyes! I love them! Sometimes I spend a whole day just staring at them! I don't really care about eye color as long as they are prettiful.
I have always loved green eyes.


They are beautiful on anyone, and I wish mine were green.


My favorite color is green too.


Maybe that's why.
hazel is pretty almost as pretty as black but i really really really reallyreallyreallyreally~really like blue ^-^
i love it when guys have hazel eyes!





I also love it when their eyes are tealish...but they switch off going from more green to more blue.
Blue! Hazel is cool too! But blue is like really really awesome! I like light eyes in general.
i like light blue eyes with green or gold outlining the pupil. they are incredible. i feel sorry for you if you havent seen any eyes like this before
I used to always go for Blue eyes but my ex had the most amazingly bright green eyes and now i like guys with green eyes!!
i think any color is good but i have hazel eyes too and i think people with the same eye color look so cute together!


But blue eyes are the boldest in my opinion
I always thought light grey eyes were rare, mysterious, and gorgeous.





Hazel eyes are pretty too :)
Green eyes, blue eyes, hazel, however my boyfriend has eyes that are teal which is really cool too
Chocolate brown or really dark(almost black) eyes.


Hazel is a nice colour but it doesn't define the guy.
i usually like guys with brown or green. and hazel eyes are cute, they're kind of like a combo of brown and green, right ?
i love hazel %26lt;3


hazel %26amp; green are my favorites


but i like any color really :)
blue and i also like hazel alot
Hazel is very pretty...But eye color does not matter...
I love brown and hazel ^_^





Any color is pretty though...
light brown eyes, blue eyes, and hazel
i think anything is fine...hazel is very pretty!
hazel eyes are cute :]


i also like brown eyes and blue eyes
Yum for hazel.


I like bright blue with black hair.
hazel eyes! =P
I love hazel eyes :]


but I usually fall for the guys with big brown eyes.
Most girls these days would usually say ';Blue or green!';, but I love just Brown or Hazel eyes.





SO HOT
Blue, I think hazel is a pretty nice color too. I like them both
Dark brown.


I think hazel eyes are pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries