Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color eye shadow should I wear with a soft, bright yellow dress?

My prom's in less than two weeks and I need help! My dress is yellow, not pastel and not neon...somewhere in between. I have blonde hair and green eyes. I never can pull off brown eye shadow, so if you have suggestions...or pictures even, please help?!What color eye shadow should I wear with a soft, bright yellow dress?
A tealish blue would really contrast your dress and make your eyes stand out.


http://www.beautyarchives.pursebuzz.com/鈥?/a>





A hot pink would look very girly and cute. Pink and yellow go great together.


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>What color eye shadow should I wear with a soft, bright yellow dress?
It depends on your skin color, but if you have a light skin color I would recommend lining your eye with an intense yellow, or even gold, filling in the lid with a lighter yellow, and than white on the brow bone, so it has this effect that it gets lighter as you go up. This is a simple look, but it'll still bring out the color in your eyes because green and yellow compliment each other greatly.
I always wear brown eye shadow and I'm blonde with green eyes.





Green eyes look best with a subtle purple or gold! Try those, it'll look great and more formal because brown wouldn't look good at prom, gold would sparkle, and purple would just be different.





Have fun!
shimmery pale pink or skin color.. shimmery bronze.. practically anything shimmery lol
You should wear gold eyeshadow or a creamy pink. Neutral colors would also work as well.
Probably a soft shimmery white ^-^
gold eyeshadow.
I think a gold/brown shimmery colour would look great!
a pinkish red would look good amazing.
if you have like olive toned skin or darker then wear subtle brown shadow
a pink or a silver would look good.
i would say something simple that would still look amazing. white
gold or creamy pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries