Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eye makeup should I wear?

I have hazel eyes.I have dark brown hair.I have tan skin but not really tan.I want to know what color eye shadows should I wear.What color of eye liners and other things like that.





Anyone got any help???What color eye makeup should I wear?
Well if you are looking for a natural style, pick a quad eyeshadow pallet, maybelline has alot of diff colors. Light-dark browns would be good for you skin color. You can pull off black or brown eyeliner, but black is very harsh and brown just looks better. (Pencil eyeliner is easier to put on) Loreal has a great pencil eyeliner





If you wanna get wild some time get an aqua liquid or cream eyeliner and wear a little on the bottom with a full line on the top, no eyeshadow, then top it off with black mascara and you got a party look (: cover girl lash blast, goes on really well





For foundation I like liquid best, get a finishing powder in you skin shade to to make it last longer, again maybelline, age rewind cream is good, and there finishing powder (its mineral)What color eye makeup should I wear?
I think you should get white eyeshadow to bring out your eyes, and the gold exact eyelights mascarra, and black eyeliner. That's what I use and ppl compliment my eyes all the time. It really works so try it, I want to own my own beauty salon, so I know this stuff. Hope you get the right look.


%26lt;3 Ashley
purples are going to make the green come out, and it will really make your eyes pop.


black eyeliner looks good, but don't over do it.


brown eyeliner would also look good, not to over the top.





hope this helps!
Definitely purples. I also have hazel eyes and brown hair and I always get compliments when I wear shades of purple. For eyeliner you can use a dark brown or even a deep maroon type of color.
Lavender would be really pretty.





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
if ur eyes are small dont were eye liner as that will make them smaller, but if u have big eyes were a dark brown with a goldy brown shadow which would make ur dark eyes pop and look fab...smiles
Purples


Dark greens


Golds


peaches
black would look really good with u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_mmCz4Tnzg
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries