Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you could have ANY plausible eye color, what would it be?

I'm talking about green, hazel, blue, or brown.If you could have ANY plausible eye color, what would it be?
I like what I have...hazelIf you could have ANY plausible eye color, what would it be?
i already have plausible eyes. they're gold. sometimes they're orange.. if the light hits them right. hope i'm not being conceited. although if i had to choose a different color, i'd choose green. like the kind of green that scares people in the dark b/c they're glowing and radiant
I have brown but I'd rather them be lighter. Like:


http://media.photobucket.com/image/light…
i like my eyes (green), but i would like them in blue too =P


(dark circle around the lighter middle part, with little tiny orange dots around the black dot in the middle)
Awww....... I wanted to pick red, but anyways I would like to try out the color blue for awhile anyways, see what others think.
blue. but that would look a little funny on an asian person
I want to have blue eyes.
I like my black eyes.
id keep mine


theey change from blue to green to grey
brown
hazel %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; My eyes!
I like my green eyes
well my eyes are blue somedays and green on other days soo uh hard to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries