Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eye color is your favorite?

Why?What eye color is your favorite?
light blue, since it generally produces a calm appearance to a person.What eye color is your favorite?
i like my deep brown eyes bacuase they match my hair and i am naturally olive toned. it all seems to match and looks pretty. but i do like blue eyes on guys with blond hair and green on guys with brown hair!
green eyes are attractive [in my opinion]


unless the guy as black hair then i would have to say


blue eyes
really light blue or green because ur eyes go WAM when u look at them
Hazel cuz it is natural looking and flattering to almost any skin tone. I also like light blues
Blue - 'cause it's starting to be less common.


Seems like most people have brown or light green eyes.
brown, cause they are sexy
green, unno cuz it looks nice and is calming for me
Brown because it's unique!
My color, because it is pretty.
Green...i think its such a beutiful color to have and it makes your eyes look sexy
light bif brown eyes (like mine)!
it would be realy green eyes.
Green =p I really love that colour!!!! Even though my eyes are brown %26gt;%26lt; still I'm proud to have this colour =p!!!!!
blue because it makes me look like a sensitive person :D
green; beacuse its calming a very preety


brown; becuase there georgeous


hazel; because i like brown and green
i kind of like mine. i dont know what you'd call it. sometimes they're bright green, sometimes blue-green, sometimes they have yellow flecks. and they've got a dark circle around the color making it Pop. hah idk maybe i'll take a picture later.
Green, because green tends to change colors, which awesome.
Blue,because its what I have and I think it is the prettiest
my eyes are light blue and very bright.


i love them, and sometimes they even look light green or greyish.





but i also like deep/chocolate/dark brown eyes and really big eyelashes.


my friend has those eyes and she gets alot of compliments and i really love her eyes. they are so pretty!!
silvery blueish


anything that is light colored


idk why


but on guys its really hot
green or a really striking blue
Hazel eyes are very pretty in my opinion.
i've known 2 people in my life that have one green eye and one brown eye and i think that's not only unique, but beautiful.
a beautiful color of green just like mine that change colors at times.
I love any eye color really,but the most appealing one is when people have blue/green together because they're are just so pretty to look at. The first thing I notice about a guy is his eyes,that's why I love eyes so much..lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries