Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which eye color is your favorite in the opposite sex?

Personally, I like men with brown eyes... followed by bright blue.Which eye color is your favorite in the opposite sex?
TOPAZ FOR MEN LIKE EDWARDSWhich eye color is your favorite in the opposite sex?
Men- brown eyes, or kind of blue but not that much I love brown eyes almost black but you can still see them a little clearly, was that really mixed up LOL.
I like any type of eyes, but they have to be deep and meaningful...
dark brown





hey first guy and above me guy, i have green eyes and dark brown hair ;)


im taken tho sry
Personally, I like women with brown eyes...
Green are very,very sexy !
Women with dark brown or black hair and green eyes are beautiful...
Wow Im a disgrace. I've never really chosen a favorite!!!!!
It's a tie between brown and green eyes on women
bright blue then bright green
crystal blue! ...ahhhhhhhh!
Black for females.
Men with grey eyes
I love men with BROWN eyes!
I like brown eyes! :]
Brown
Any (:





EDIT: But I do have a thing for brown eyed guys. ;)
Bright blue, for men. :)





Hot.
i like guys with dark brown eyes or light brown :)
deep brown is what i usually fall for
women with green eyes
i like crystal blue eyes with brown hair
hazel and green fro men. blue and brown eyes are way to common now
Green
same!! I like my men with chocolate brown eyes or bright blue, or maybe dark blue. It depends on their skintone
I agree with you. :D
jet black,green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries