Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color of eye shadow is right for me? More deatails attached?

I have a very light tan color, i am caucation. I have blue eyes and light brown hair. I am also 5' 0 and I am heavy.What color of eye shadow is right for me? More deatails attached?
Depending on the blue of your eyes, try a light (maybe shimmery) greyish-brown color at the inner corners of your eyes and fade it out to a purple. If you want something a little more natural looking, use a greyish-brown that fits your skin tone and top a couple coats of black mascara with a coat of blue mascara--it will make the blue in your eyes pop!What color of eye shadow is right for me? More deatails attached?
I also have blue eyes with brown hair. I use darker shade on the eyelid, with a lighter color like even white under the eyebrow. Choose your mascara with a closer match to your hair color. I don't use black, but a dark brown or black/brown. I prefer no eyeliner. but if you use it, then don't use much. It sounds though, that you say you are heavy. Then, maybe if you started out on a good healthy diet with some easy exercise might make you feel better, and look better. Being short and overweight, you should lose some weight. Then, the boys would start noticing you more!
Browns, purples, and greens would look good on you.
light pink or light red
shiny eyegloss like pale gold or violet.. little contrast to show your beautiful blue eyes.
black and blue like my ex girlfriend
Definitally go for brown or purple. these colors would blend with your tone instead of navy blues or black, that are more for a pale skinned. Pink can also be a good choice=]
pale
With blue eyes you can use any colour eyeshadow except blue. I'd describe myself the same, except with no tan and I'm taller. I like to use browns and greens together, like green all over the eyelid, then brown as a contour, or the other way around. I also like purples and some pinks.
if you want to accentuate you're natural eye color you could try shades of taupe, gray, violet, purple, deep blue (a darker shade than your eye color makes your eyes really blue), black (mix it with bright blue for a smoky effect).





if you want to get a little funky with it you could try silver, turquoise, fuschia (brightens any shade of blue).
hmmm....well i dont think ur height or weight has to do with eye shadow, but since u said you have blue eyes you probaly want to use brown cream and shimmer with a light purple to really make ur eyees pop!
they say that brown brings out blue eyes. Personally I think that's crap unless your eyes are very light blue. I have dark blue eyes and I wear blue-greens, purples, browns, and greys. Experiment and have fun! that's what makeup is about.
Try this:





http://www.covergirl.com/connect/makeupm鈥?/a>
I would say Bronze, copper, shimmery golds, browns, etc...


Those colors would definitely makes your eyes pop!


And of course....Always use a highlighter shadow on the lid and contour the brows!





If you're on a budget then I recommend Loreal, Max Factor or Neutrogena. If you have some money to spend then M.A.C or Smashbox all the way! :)
burgundy, purples, chocolate browns, dark pinks, all these will bring out blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries