Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do guys like Blue eyes....? If not, whats your favorite eye color on a guy/girl....?

My eyes are differnt; there blueish with a tint of green. Then around my pupil they have gold. Its just I find people with brown eyes gorgeous. There is just something mysterious about it. Ahaha, I always loved guys with brown eyes. Whats your opionion, whats you favorite eye color on a guy/girl?Do guys like Blue eyes....? If not, whats your favorite eye color on a guy/girl....?
blue with a green tint is a rare form of eye color; its like a Greek Goddess status.Do guys like Blue eyes....? If not, whats your favorite eye color on a guy/girl....?
I really do, because I rarely see blue eyes before so it makes the girl seem rare and valuable if she has it since scientifically, a majority of the whole world has brown eyes.





Btw, I'm not dissing brown eyes because I have them myself, I just think blue eyes are unique and therefore, attractive and desirable.
My favorite eye color is either black or brown because it is my eye color. Did you know that the colored part of your eye is called an iris? That's the color of my iris. But I have to admit that I like every eye color.
i love blue eyes :)


my eyes always change color depending on my mood, and sometimes i have that gold ring around my pupil too.


i really like unique colored eyes.


it's pretty :)
My eyes are navy blue with icy blue specks in them,and then around my pupil I have some yellowish brown color. I like green,icy blue and green/blue eyes on guys. By the way,ur eyes sound really pretty.=D
I prefer blue, greenish blue, green, hazel; but really any color is fine. Its personality that counts.
My eyes are grayish-blue but I wish I had green eyes. I love my boyfriend's eyes though. They're a crazy blue color with some green at the top on each one. He also has the best eyelashes.
blue eyes are too like regular like every1 likes thm i like green eyes thats a rele big turnon to me but blueeyes can b sexy too it doesnt rele matter but i think its hotter wen a girl has green eyes
i find most people like blue, just b/c its more rare. but i know alot of girls that like brown eyes too (don't know many guys that like brown. maybe cause its common)
I have brown eyes, however, I really, I mean REALLY like blue eyes. I wish I had them
I like green the most, I think.





I have really dark brown eyes, btw. :D
i like brown or blue eyes, green aren't bad either, ive got like brownish green eyes, kind of hazel
I have to say that my favorite eye color on a girl is either blue or green .
My eyes are green, and my preference for guys used to be green too. But it recently changed to brown. :)
i go crazy for a boy with pretty eyes these are my 2 fave colors





hazel ( 1 number one fave )


green ( just sooo hot man)
Green, my girlfriend has green eyes and its like walking through a forest when I look into them... hey didn't I answer your last question... something about whoring yourself out?
I love green :D There's always a hint of something else as well, so I love that :)
Yeah. I like all colors. My girlfriend has green eyes :-)
Love blue eyes!
Blue/Green whatever is hot:)
personally, i like light brown eyes on a guy.
IT DOESN'T MATTER
i have blue eyes. i like them
Yours. Post a pic
hazel eyes on a girl
bllue eyes
they can [=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries