Thursday, June 24, 2010

Color contacts that make green eye color lighter, anyone?

I have green eyes but they are not really the light green color that I want. I have tried Freshlooks Dimension contacts that are suppose to enhance your eye color. But they only make my eye color darker. So I was wondering if anyone has tried the radiance contacts and know if they make your eye color lighter. Or maybe know some other lenses that do?


- MinaColor contacts that make green eye color lighter, anyone?
Lenses to make your eyes lighter usually look very fake. That is because they have to be opaque, and unless they're a perfect fit, you can see your own eye color around the edges.Color contacts that make green eye color lighter, anyone?
For starters, any contacts in the long run are damaging your eyesight. Secondly, changing the color of your eyes doesn't solve an appearance issue. After all, if a guy likes you then he will want to kiss you, and when smdy kisses you, obviously, they don't pay that much of attention to your eyes.





If you want to change the color of your eyes just because you have seen the romantic movies where the guys is looking into girl's eyes and admires them poeticly, then you are just wasting your money.
Green eyes are so beautiful and rare. Forget the colored contacts, your eyes are probably beautiful...
I have hazel eyes so they are greenish/brown but I use to wear Freshlook Sea Green and it made my eyes a very pretty, real-looking green! If you just want your eyes to stand out more I would recommend just wearing clear contacts with a blue tint-- It really brings out the green and is still natural at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries