Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best eye shadow color for blue green eyes, light brown hair and medium complexion?

I'm going to echo xmalteyx with the browns and pinks. I have blue/green eyes, brown hair, and what looks like an awesome tan (its my natural skin tone, though, my dad is half black). I wear Almay's line that works with your eye color and my absolute favorite is the one for hazel eyes--its got pink, dark brown, and a light tan-ish shade in the compact. AWESOME. :) If you're not sure where to put which color there is even instructions on the package.What is the best eye shadow color for blue green eyes, light brown hair and medium complexion?
Green eyes suit green pink and brown really well, it brings out the green. Light brown hair would also suit paler colours so I'd say go for like pale pink mint green and earth brown colours. I think they're your wisest choice.What is the best eye shadow color for blue green eyes, light brown hair and medium complexion?
Woo that's what I have except pale complexion =]] we coo.
I am not sure, but a light green shirt will fabulous on you!
use Only black liquid eyeliner.
I use shades of purple, violet and lavender.
You can get a virtual makeover at http://www.marykay.com/micheleleahjones


Just pick the model who most looks like you and it will tell you what colors to wear.
Shimmery brown shadows look great with both green and blue for everyday, and really makes blue stand out. Just make sure you use a neutral or grayish brown, stay away from reddish tones. If you have warmer (tan or olive) skin, you can try golden tones.





To make the green really pop, try purple or plum shades. I really find that a plum with smoky dark brown liner makes my bluish green eyes pop out.





As for your skin tone, you can wear about anything, just make sure you go for softer tones during the day, especially if you try purples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries