Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eye liner would look great on dark green eyes??

my eyes are dark forest green with some like lighter green and copper in them. they ARENT hazel though. i already use black eyeliner, but hat else would loook nice? thanksWhat color eye liner would look great on dark green eyes??
try almay's Intense i-Color For Green Eye's





it will give you a whole collection that will look good with green eye'sWhat color eye liner would look great on dark green eyes??
I have green eyes and from what I have read, you can use a green to bring out the green in your eyes,browns and wine colors are great also. But it has been said for along time Not to wear blues.
purples, plums, greens.
Well I have dark green eyes, and I like the traditional black, although I havn't tried other colors, I'm kinda a chicken that way.
Sounds like a darker version of mine! I love dark brownish matte liner, also purple metallics, some deep pinks and some greys...oh, and an orange eyeshadow applied with a tiny brush (kinda smudgey) brightens the green!
Purple would definitely look good! and umm...a dark blue...like a dark metallic blue.
try a blue


don't use green


maybe even purple
Brown ALWAYS looks GREAT with any shade of green eyes. Also, this may sound a little strange, but purple would contrast with your eyes and look very nice. Like, a deep purple ( Unless you wanted something brighter or more noticably purple =D) Maybe even a deep maroone!





Hope I helped


Good luck!
Purple would look great with them.
dark blue or purple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries