Thursday, June 24, 2010

What will the babies eye color be?

if the mom has hazel eyes and her moms side of the family has all blue eyes and her dad has brown eyes and the dad has blue eyes...*i dont know his familys eyecolor backround* what will the color of their babys eyes be?What will the babies eye color be?
If the baby's grandmother has blue eyes, then the mother has one blue gene and one brown gene. The father definitely has two blue genes (that's the only way to have blue eyes). So the baby has a 50% chance of blue and a 50% chance of brown.What will the babies eye color be?
There is no way to predict that...I have hazel eyes, my husband has brown eyes and our son has blue eyes.
brown is a dominate trait but it is possible to have blue since it a recessive gene
In the first generation brown is dominate but in this case it could be blue or hazel first then brown.


Keep in mind that the newborn will have dark blue eyes for the first few weeks they all do then their individual color will show.





What ever color they are you will think they are the most beautiful eyes in the world, that is the wonder of motherhood. Good Luck and Congratulations
You will never know until the baby gets here. Such as, my mom has brown eyes, my dad has brown eyes, i ended up with hazel eyes, my brother ended up with blue eyes, and my sister has brown eyes!!
Blue
it depends on if the mother passes on her recessive blue genes that she got from maternal family. the father will only pass on a (recessive) blue gene because that is all he has. he might have different shades of blue, but he can not pass on any other color. its a toss up.





it's like a multiplication table b=blue h=hazel





mom probably has HB (which is why her eyes are hazel because it is dominant) and dad has BB (which he has to have since blue is recessive





so.....mom can pass on an H dad gives a B and the baby will be HB and have hazel eyes......





but if mom give a B and dad gives his B then the baby will have blue.





thats the most basic explanation
http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeC鈥?/a>





This is a cool site for calculating eye color, but I think you need more info. I would say either brown or blue.


My mom has hazel eyes and my dad had blue eyes, and I was born with blue.
Brown, it's a more dominant trait.
you dont know until the baby is born.. its all genetics... its all in the baby's chromosomes!! it depends on whether brown eyes are a dominant trait in this family ect. ect.
it is traditionally understood that most caucasion babies are born with blue eyes.
most likely 2 b brown but on ur mom side itz all blue and dad is blue it could b blue but most likely brown
Blue
probably blue
Any color they turn out to be. My grandson's eyes are the brightest blue I've ever seen and every one else on both sides either have hazel or brown. Just like when a red head turns up and nobody remembers any red heads in the family. WHO KNOWS!!!!!!
You can't ask a question like that, sorry, WE DON';T HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL honey, no one knows what color the babies eyes will be.





I have bright green eyes and the father has brown but my daughter has BLUE eyes
I'm guessing a light color
Most likely they will be blue. My eyes are hazel and my ex's eyes are brown. My ex's family all have blue eyes. Both our kids have blue eyes. I always thought brown was dominant, but that's not true.
umm... it depends.. actually it comes from inheritation..%26amp; from the mixture of mothers %26amp; fathers eyes...so it may be blue../green
a baby's eyes could be any color regardless of eyecolor background... but most likely they will be blue when the baby is born then they make turn to blue with green or hazel
um most likely Brown or blue...but it could come out with green eyes...It matters how it is mixed up! God is the only one that knows right now.
Beautiful. I could give you the probability chart that geneticists use, but, as long as the child has two, I say beautiful.





Of course, Eye colour can change. My step-son was born blue eyed, and after he turned about one, they ended brown.





The other factor is how much difference there is between the eye surface, and where the pigment depth is.





So, summarily, I say beautiful. :)
I have med. brown, there are green, brown and blue eyes on both sides of my family.


Husband has blue-w/yellow = green. They change. On his side of the family there are blue, green and brown.


Our sons eyes are beautiful they change color too. Mostly brown with grey but the grey goes blue and green. Very spooky, sometimes I can't decide exactly what color they are. In the end they say you will know at 3 mo. but I think 9mo. is more accurate
most likely brown
Blue is more dominant.
green most likely.
you cant predict that kind of thing their eyes will change a lot the firse cupple of months
I would say it is a 50% chance either way. Being that Mom is dominant eye color, and Dad is recessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries