Thursday, June 24, 2010

What Eye Color Do You Have And What Do You Wish It Was?

i wish my eyes were green.What Eye Color Do You Have And What Do You Wish It Was?
really? wow, cuz my eyes are green, but the weird thing is that all my siblings, my parents and most of my extended family have either brow/black or light brown eyes. hahaWhat Eye Color Do You Have And What Do You Wish It Was?
my eyes are hazel and depending on what color shirt and eye liner i am wearing determines which color shows up the best. with blue shirt and navy or black eye liner green is more noticeable. with red or pink shirts and black eye liner an orange tint is noticeable. and with pretty weel any other color shirt and black or brown eye liner there is more brown, but all the time my eyes are awesome and i would never change them.
my eyes are brown and i actually don't mind them being brown.





for those that want to change, there are contacts that you can wear to change your eye color. anyone can wear them. you don't have to need contacts. i know acuvue has some- here's the website: http://www.acuvue.com/products-acuvue-2-colours.htm
i have eyes, that are multi-colored...ok...the first circle, towards the outside is a deep blue, then the next circle is a green, then around the pupil its a bright gold.. :) i really like them








my eyes really depend on what colors im wearing that day so they vary
I have dark brown in the winter time and light borwn in the summer time I like my eye color I know I am full of it
i have a crazy blueish grayish greenish i luv them..wouldn't trade them for the world...i wouldn't change it....down point you can't ever see in the sun or in light its ridiculous
Mine are green but have an outer circle of blue around them %26amp; wish they were the lovely light sky blue colour my son has...... my eyes are very light sensitive %26amp; the optician said green eyes just are.....
Mine's are dark brown. I'd like black (is that weird? I know it's genetic) because I like it and so people wouldn't readily know when my irises contract.
I have dark blue/green eyes and I like the, but I wish I had just bright blue eyes though.
I have really light brown eyes - almost Hazel. But I wish I had Grey/Gray eyes. They look so mysterious and Sexy. Lol.





x
I have brown eyes but wish I had blue, I have brown hair and love the dark hair/blue eye combination :)
i have green eyes, i don't wish they were a different color, but i wish they weren't so sensitive to light!
My eyes are blue and I hate it. I wish mine were green too, or brown or hazel. Or even violet.





I like blue, but not as an eye color.
I have blue eyes and I would also like green.
mine are baby blues but they look sort of green sometimes xD its the one thing i love about myself
I have blue eyes, and l wish they were sparkling green!! That'd look awesome (: xx
I have darkish blue eyes - I'm happy with the colour they are and wouldn't change them.
Mine are green and I like them the way they are.
Green and i wish it was brown.
I have dark brown eyes and want blue eyes.
I have brown eyes but green contacts
I have hazel eyes, I am happy with my eye color!!!
I have blue eyes and I love them
Mine are chocolate brown but I wish I had deep green or hazel eyes!
Blue, I like green too  
I have brown eyes, you?


And im glad their brown =)





x
I have blue eyes and I am actually contented with them.
i have green eyes, i like them :)
I have green eyes, and I wouldn't change them for any other color.
blue/gray


bright green
brown too turquoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries