Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eye-shadow, lipstick, and eye liner should I wear?

I have brown hair with dark blond highlights, and dark brown eyes. my skin is a nautural biege.What color eye-shadow, lipstick, and eye liner should I wear?
I know what you need! For the color of your eyes and the color of your hair The brand you should look at is MAC cosmetics. and colors should be earth tones! such as forest green, golds, reds, and tangy colors! Like the colors of fall! But one thing STAY AWAY from black!!!!!!! No black that would blend with your eye color!


eye liners should be brown! And for the lips you should go for a brownish red!


I always love to put my fashion brain out there,=)What color eye-shadow, lipstick, and eye liner should I wear?
I have all the same charachteristics that you do. You just may be my twin. But anyways, here is what I do on an average day because I really love makeup and always wear it and experiment. I typically use a brown shadow on my eyes. I usually cover the lid with a shiny beige color and then use a darker brown tone on the corner of the eye blending it in to the inside of the eye along the crease of the eye. On the browbone, I use a shimmery champaigne color. I use a black eyeliner and make sure to use mascara and curl the eyelashes to accentuate the look. I use a nude colored shimmery lip gloss on my lips. That seems to stand out and bring the look together. I also use a little bit of blush to finish off the look.
Plums and purples always look good on brown eyes with black eyeliner. A soft neutral lip with some shimmering gloss goes well with almost any color eyeshadow.
Wear what matches your outfit
You sound alot like me.. except for the higlights lol


Anyway, I usually put a grapey purple on my lid, a dark chocolate color in the crease of my eye and up on the brow bone i put a shimmery champagne color add that with a little brown eyeliner and you're good to go!


Tip: Browns and purples make brown eyes pop :]
Browns, purples and greens look good with brown hair and tan skin. If you are feeling crazy you could use a metallic purple or green eyeliner or for every day I would use a black eyeliner. Whatever you do, stay away from dark lipstick! It looks awful most skin types. I would just play up the eyes and stick to lip gloss.
amethyst ot smimmering forest green eyeshadow


dark peach gloss (if you're under 30) or lipstick (over 30)


eyliner-barely any black
i think like maybe a white shimmerish eyeshadow!that'll probably bring out your eyes!try lipgloss instead of lipstick!try a pinkish lipgloss that kind of shimmers or one that just shimmers!that looks good on anyone!black eyeliner like always looks the best!good luck i hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries