Thursday, June 24, 2010

Guys, do you get attracted more to a girl with diffrent color eye's than regular brown?

if two girls were twins and were cute but, one had regular brown eye's and the other had green.Guys, do you get attracted more to a girl with diffrent color eye's than regular brown?
Well eyes aren't everything, but they could be a plus I suppose. Personally I, and I think other guys do too, would be just a LITTLE more attracted to a girl with different eye color. It's just pleasant to look at a different color than what most people have. But just because me/other guys would be more attracted, doesn't mean we would ask that girl over another girl.Guys, do you get attracted more to a girl with diffrent color eye's than regular brown?
I think this is when personality really comes into play. It's the deciding factor, not your looks.
To me it doesnt matter at all, guys shouldnt judge girls for their eye color, thats hella shallow
  • antispyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries