Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If you could have any eye color, what would it be, and why?

I personally like my eye color right now, and it varies from blue to green!If you could have any eye color, what would it be, and why?
i like the color of my eyes they are somethings betwwen honey ,and grass and they are wet which make them brighterIf you could have any eye color, what would it be, and why?
I love my eyes too! My eyes change with what I am wearing, if I've got a blue shirt on, they'll look blue, same thing with green. I love grey eyes though, my one friend has 'em and they just illuminate her face
green cause its myall time favorite color
i wood luv green! cos i got purple at da mo n its buggin me like mad :S
GREEN!!!





It is soooo pretty no matter what shade
green


cuz i think it'll look so pretty with black hair
I love my eye color .I have brown eyes it goes with my tan skin and dark brown long hair.
my eyes are kinda hard to tell, some times blue, most times green. I really would like either gray or violet.
Brown/Hazel=D
i like my eyes right now i wouldnt change them thier brown
I like my eye colour its a light blue/grey colour but if i could choose another colour it would be a goldish kind of colour
brown.. it looks cool %26amp; calm
Right now I have brown, but I would like blue because it is the color of the sky. It's so bright, clear, and beautiful.
I would want them to be either purple but not a too unnatural purple or green. Right now my eyes are a light honey brown and for some reason they turn orangish sometimes.
i would like blue, because people with blue eyes have the halo effect.


They can do whatever they want and no one sees them as being guilty.





I have dark brown eyes and I could be a model citizen and still treated as public enemy.
I like my eye color...it's like hazel, but more like dark green. everyone says i have beautiful eyes, but its not like i agree. i use every single kind of eye makeup you could think so (not like it changes ur eye color are anything)
I would like them to be red, all the other colors are very common and boring.
My eyes are hazel, which is green with brown flecks. I like what I have now. It goes with the rest of me. And when I get mad or over emotional they can actually look dark blue!
If I could change it I would pick green, I think green is such a soothing color and green eyes are beautiful.
right now my eyes aare hazel brown.


I would love like a mix of green. u kno its green but it kinda has hazel in it with some grey
um i like my eye color it verys from blue to green to gray
I would want my eye color to be green because its really unique than blue.
green and neutral
i would love to have hazel eye color because it looks so natural and beautiful.. i have dark brown eyes!
Personally I would like blue just because I have black hair and I think bright blue eyes would look really cool with my hair color.
hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries