Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your favorite eye color?

If you could change your eyes to be any color you wanted,


What color would you choose?What is your favorite eye color?
I love light brown :)What is your favorite eye color?
Green. I have bluish gray eyes and i just think it would be so awesome to have eyes that are green!
greeeeeeeeeen(L)
light green
i would go light green or carmel ♥
grayish blue
The most prettiest blue imaginable, instead of my deep brown pools of crap =[
well i love my blue eyes, but i wish they were a bit bluer. sometimes they get really green (which i like) but i like like crystal blue :] but my favorite color on other people is brown :]
Blueeee!
green i love green!
I have blue eyes. And EVERYONE tells me there pretty. Get's pretty annoying:P Well, I LOVE green eyes(:
Well right now i have gold eyes that vary to green, i luv em, so if i had the choice i wouldnt change :)
a REALLY light blue..





(:
I would die for someone with green eyes !
i accually really like my eyecolor...its like a carmel-ish color with a zillion green speckles. and a really thick/prominent black outer-liner. not sure what thats called but you get my drift?





lol





but i really really love green eyes as well
green, like mines.
very dark brown. almost to the point where it looks black.
i love green and light brown
hazel!!!
i would want purple :)


on other people i LOVE green and blue :)
I like really intense colours. A really rich brown is probably my favourite.
green. but it wud have to be a really green green that stands out and POPS!
There is nothing like looking into a beautiful woman's big sexy bloodshot eyes and hear her say ';What's your name again?





red...bloodshot
A really pretty ocean colored blue. Or a blue/grey combo. I hate my brown eyes. :(
My eyes are blue, but thats my favourite. Maybe I wish that they could be bluer sometimes :)
Robbin's egg blue (:





This color:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2104/1507…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries